• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

I shall request models!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Yes! And they shall be awesome!
Im requesting some models for my new map called Project of Destruction (also, im recruiting people right now, link is in the description if you wanna join)

Requesting reaper-devil model. It should look like reaper, with black robe/hood, one red eye (not in the middle), big scythe and like ten tentacles coming out of the robe, which he uses to move.
TheReaperI.jpg
with tentacles.

Then, i request many humanoid animals with black cyber-parts and weapons. You can use the Owlbeast, Furbolg, Dragonspawn, Kobold, just anything and give it black cybertronic claws/plasma canon instead of arm/anything.
Mech-Beast-Colored-77601395

Scrappy_Centaur_Mech_by_AComatoseLemur.png

monster_mech_colored_by_pinoypencilpundit.jpg

And the last request, destroyed Paris buildings (like scorched Eifel Tower, buildings) and doodads from inside some uber-secret laboratory (like some machines).
eifelovka.jpg

Yea, that should do it :thumbs_up:
Let your fantasy do the thing, dont really care about the pictures (much)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.