• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I neeed ur help guys my map is totaly messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
if sum one can have a look plz its 2 teams and when people play the map i play vs computer and the teams is totaly messed up aswell and when i kill another hero i die what is wrong if a pro could have a look and solve the problem i will be glad :)

it should be like this 4vs4 all can choose a hero and team 1 vs team 2 and when one team kill the other team they wins and its totaly messed up plz plz fix this if sum one can i have tryed ;S

Attachments

• Mortal Kombat Arena Hallss 1.0 shang.w3x
    3.1 MB · Views: 40
Level 7
ahhhhhhhhhh now i understand its why its fucked up lol.....
but when people choose team i dont see my ally in the map

but if i want it to be like 10 rounds how i do that then the team wins

Level 7
10 rounds total and after each round i want unit to teleport back to area of start location
and every round i want a game text who says round 1 and round 2 etc.. and the team with most winned rounds win... or is it any easier way to do this? the easiest way for me is the best because im noob and still learn so :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.