• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

need help with a trigger prob pretty easy one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
but any way i making mortal combat arena and when game start it creates a circle of power for each player there u can choose heroes but i want it only to create circle of power if player is picked i mean if its for example 2 players who playes that it only makes 2 circle of power can sum one plz show me a trigger.

Level 13
i attached a picture, but my WE is german
some words you might need: "gleich" = equal to
"spielt" = playing
"spieler" = player

Attachments

• spawntrigger.jpg
    spawntrigger.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 88
Level 7
lol that dident help lol but thnx anyway hahah i dident understand much even if im swedish so should i understand a bit german but not that much

Level 13
lol, the trigger is almost the same in english, i attached the map, maybe that helps you, i did it only for 4 players here, of course you can do more, and you can also use another building/unit for your circle of power

Attachments

• spawning.w3m
    16.3 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Level 7
heres the map nothing works correct

one more problem i have a trigger if circle of power sells a unit it should remove circle of power but it dont i dont know why and this if make circle of power dont work either ;S u can have a look at map plz :S

Level 3
  • start trigger
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Circle of Power for Player 1 (Red) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 2 (Blue) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Circle of Power for Player 2 (Blue) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 3 (Teal) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Circle of Power for Player 3 (Teal) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Do nothing)
      • If ((Player 4 (Purple) slot status) Equal to Is playing) then do (Unit - Create 1 Circle of Power for Player 4 (Purple) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees) else do (Do nothing)

Status
Not open for further replies.