• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need Undead buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
(first of all, sorry if my English is not very good)

hi all :D:D:D, this time i need only one thing for my campaign, i need new undead buildings, i've searched in all the database in hiveworkshop and i've found some good buildings like the undead armory and demon town hall but... seems like no one likes to do buildings :( and i need like four more (i dont want to use the undead buildings, the story will be poor if i do that)

if anyone likes to do my buildings, i going to leave it all to his creativity, the only thing i going to ask is: the birth animation must be the undead one

thanks for reading guys and girls, love for all :D:D

Level 4
ohh rebelion u're an angel <33<<3<3<3 HAAHAHA

well:

1.- no name get (unit creator)

This building can be more like, organic, this spawns all the low power units from the nekrons

2.- Nekron Forge (upgrade center)

Like blacksmith, but also you can buy low power units like in a shop

3.- Plageplace

This building spawns the heavy units of the nekron, this building (if you can) must have 3tier

4.- Nekroswamp

this building summons the most powerfui unit of the Nekron, its like a ultralisk, red with blue

5.- Altar of the Fallen

tan tan!

thats what i need :D

important stuff
+the units of the Nekron are all fallen, not undead so, skeletic buildings for the nekron :D

thanks rebellion i love you <3<<3

Level 14
Hm, I wouldnt mind these few new undead models themselves. Not for any specific map I plan to release (or do I) but maybe for a little fun for my friends. I'll second this request and contribute in Rep. Thanks Revellion for helping this guy out.

~Asomath

Level 4
thanks guys, im really impressed for your help :D:D

well... the campagin is in 40% done, when i have the 50% i'll send you the demo =)

Level 5
iVe got a list of things here that might be uselful in yur campagian there hidden in we so you need to import any thing
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNHeroLich.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAvengingAssassin.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNAuraOfDark
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNManaShield.blpness.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNLament.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSpiderling.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNUndeadCar.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNVengeanceIncarnate.blp
Models
Doodads\Northrend\Structures\AncientZiggurat\AncientZiggurat0.mdl Doodads\Northrend\Structures\AncientZiggurat\AncientZiggurat1.mdl
SharedModels\Smoke1_Green.mdl
Abilities\Weapons\PoisonSting\Rings_Green.mdl
Abilities\Spells\Other\ANsa\ANsaTarget.mdl
Buildings\Undead\GargoyleSpire\GargoyleSpire.mdl
Abilities\Weapons\FlamingArrow\FlamingArrowMissile.mdl
Units\Creeps\BurningArcher\BurningArcher.mdx
im sorry if this is nos use to you you might just have weu and can find easliy but i was just trying to help

Level 4
thanks rhodesy!, im using some of the skins u post it already! but i ddnt know the ancient zigurat!! amazing! too bad its noly a dooload but works well in cinematics :D

thanks!

If you want to use it as a building, you can probably do some triggering and make it seem somewhat Undead-ish.

Something along the lines of:
Unit Begins Construction
Constructing Structure Equal to (Ancient Ziggurat)
Set Transparency to 40%
Make sure the structure takes 60 seconds to construct, then every 1 second, the visiblity goes up by 1% until it reaches 100 & finishes construction. If you want to add some eye-candy to it, have effects like the Undead Dissipate & animate dead appear every so often, like within 10-15 seconds of eachother.

And when the building is destroyed:
Unit Dies
Dying Unit Equal to (Ancient Ziggurat)
Set Transparency to 0%
Remove (Ancient Ziggurat) from game

Level 4
with a skull :D, and when the altar is working the skull haves some animation, or a shiny thing in the eyes

HAHA my english suck :D

If you don't mind, i'd like to turn the 'Plagueplace" into a kind of unit. A summoned creature who's roll is to constantly channel energies for the Nekron.
This model will have three stages:
Nekron Summoner (Lightly armored, weak flames)
Nekron Abolisher (Medium armor, stronger flames, slight glow)
Fourth Gate of the Nekron (Heavily armored, extremely powerful flames, strong glow)

Level 4
OMG the altar is great rebelion i love it !!!!

the detail of the lich on top 10/5 <3<3<3

speaking of the plageplace:

u mean like a ancient like the night elfs with 3tier? or a summoned unit/building?

Level 4
Like a Lich that grows in power with upgrades, like it channels it's attacks, rather than directs them, kind of like using the Pheonix Fire ability.

It'll be like a Necromancer, to some extent. He summons workers and sends resources to the Twisting Nether, or wherever the Nekron come from.

i see, this building will be like a unit, he moves? or root and unroot? or its someway summoned or must be build it?. when he summons workers they go directly to the town hall with resources?

----

thanks rodesy, im using the armory right now, very good model that one <3

Last edited:
Level 5
ahh i think i know what he means like a lich type unit using like a channel emotion with maybe a dark portal infront of him where the units come out off and each tier the portal gets biggger and the lich changes abit and maybe around the lich the can be some sort of sumoming cricle around that aslo changes if that makes sense

Level 4
aaAAAaah i see, i was imagineng things :p now i see HAHAHAH

yeah that will be very cool, with upgrades for the passive skill of the building etc

note: your altar looks... impresive rebelion, some day i'll learn how to do models :D:D

Level 4
thanks to you rebelion my campaign its going to look mutch better now :D

i have so many work on that haha, im creating the history and.. giving a look.. has for like.. 25 maps? HAHAA i think like in one or two months its completly done AHAHAH

but im going to send you the firsts maps :D

Level 4
the "barraks" for the nekron, like i said in a post, can be like a organic building like the forgotten one but with some metal or bones :p, i don't know if that is difficult but will be very nice, becose my idea is this, if you wanna create a "Zombie Marauder" this cost you 300G 350L and 60 seconds production time, but the building produces 3 Zombies instead of one, fire minions (skeletons with fire magic range strike costa 600G 450L and produces 4 instead of one, this buillding produces 4 diffrent units and haves 4 upgrades, two of this upgrades haves 3 levels, this upgrades work for all the units produced in this building (very good sinergy)

this building produces also "nekron Zealot", this unit costs 350G 350L and produces 3 instead of one, this unit is very weak and with a 2 second aspd, but haves like... 6 upgrades for hem, including the 4 upgrades for all the units from this building, when Nekron Zealots haves all his upgrades they are very strong :D

Nekron = mass power, armys with ctrl+1+2+3+4+5, nekron demmands micro :p, thats what i want for this campaign, i want it dinamic, fun, with all types of gameplay and looong for days and days of play :D

Level 4
rebelion, you have ready the lich with tiers done?. im not rushing you but i wanna see it :D:D

if you don't take all the time you want, thanks again :D:D

Level 4
OMG love it !!!! <3<3<3<3

REVELLION! (look i write it nice!) THANKS!!!!!1DFdfsklasdfjsdfljk

Pd: one of my minions is writing with good english the story of the campaign >.>

HAHAH wubswubs

Level 4
im preparing a demo for you, i want you to see all the sinergy and the skins i've chosen for the units, the unit i like most is the Nekron Zealots, they are like the satys but with a demon skin, the ultimate research is "Nekron Battle Uniform" this provides him with heavy armor, +2 armor and +50 hp and attaches an armorn helmet and a shield :D looks great :D

i have some problems with that haha, now i remember, satys use the weapon in the left hand, can you create a shield for them? kinda evil but simple?

Status
Not open for further replies.