• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I Need Triggering Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Um...I need a load/save character trigger on my map. I know it has something to do with integer variables but I don't know how I am going to do it... -_-;
I need it for my new map which is sort of like an Open RPG. Well, this is the only thing I want to learn...

:( :eek: :shock: :? :x :cry: :evil: :!: :!: :!:

Rad

Rad

Level 5
i dont like emergenzys when i used it on his map i noticed that the items all had the same 3 letters... well something like that, say a potion has the code 5c5 in slot 1... slot 2 has 5c5 also! so u can duplicate items on your hero easily unless you change that one... WEU has its own nice save load code with lots of options... i cant figure out how to get the load (entered chat string) thing to only get the code... it says wrong player profile but im sure someone can get it to work (ive seen this same code in an rpg awhile ago, its the one that colors the numbers and letters differently... so yeah it works)

Status
Not open for further replies.