• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need to know how 2 make a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
timer... if you have played multi square d or any td that has a window in the top right that counts down level times or next income... i need something like that... on melee initialization it should start at 30 seconds and run down to 0... the caption during this time should be after the seconds and read: until level 1... then when it hits 0 it resets back to 30 and the caption chances now reading: until level 2... and it repeats this until eaither victory or defeat... can anyone please help me with this and preferably fast? thanks!!!

Also... i have implimented a difficulty chart... (hard, normal, and easy) that after 5 seconds it pops up... this is all well and good and i have 3 buttons to select (an i can click on one) but i want to enable it so that when say you click on easy... you have 50 lives... normal you have 25... and hard you have 1... (also i need a team life counter)... 3 things that i need help with asap... thanks!!!

elpl-Ragnarok

P.S. because i'm new to map making can you tell me how to do the above 3 things step by step? (otherwise i will have no clue how to do it) thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.