• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need these icons please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Shaman Claws is the exact icon as the BTNShamanmaster, I already have that as an upgrade I'm asking for a new icon that has a better appearance than that, if I wanted those I wouldn't of posted that.

Level 3
well, I can't picture in my mind a cool looking shaman claws that is dropped from a shaman boss, so that's why I typed that, just add any effect to the claws it doesn't really matter, just make it better looking than the original.

Level 3
It's probably because the link is on rapidshare. Click on the link Kanaru posted, then click the "free" button. Wait for the next page to load.

In the middle of the page should be something saying "No premium-user. Please enter <image> here:" In the box beside that enter the letters shown in the image. I'm pretty sure it's case sensitive. Then click the download button.

You should wait for the page to load, don't just let it load then go off and do something else. It times out if you don't enter something in the box after like a minute or something stupid.

That's all. Despite it sounding easy a number of people have trouble with rapidshare when they haven't used it before.

Level 3
When I click the upload button it sends me to the make account thing, I fill in the info and it brings me back to the upload page and I hit upload again and it just sends me back to the account thing. I find rapidshare very confusing...

Konaru can you just submit the icon in the icon section??

Level 5
You're pressing the Upload button...

You are trying to download, not upload, go scroll down a bit.

Level 3
In the upload page when I click the "Click here to try again." because there is nothing else on that page and it just brings me to the 1st page, I find this extremely confusing... Also many buttons bring you in a complete circle...

Level 3
Oh I see what problem was, my old computer didn't have the images such as the code your supposed to put in, I guess it was too crappy to get the exact info from the site. Also I do admit that its simple to use it and windows 98 is #@$@ :!: :!: :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.