• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need someone patient to convert a .gmax file to .mdl file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Okay, if anybody is interested in copying and pasting the Gmax script of my High poly model into a .mdl format with DeXscript or any other exporter, PM me. It's supposed to be a statue head, for a boss battle in my friend's RPG/Campaign. It was his request...Well, it doesn't have any animations.
I'm too lazy to copy and paste sections and sections of text, as the select all command is bugged. >.<
Only do this if you know how to. If you guys want this on the site...(LOL), tell me...

I like the top view better... You can see the length of the horns...

Side View
untitled1copy7lt.jpg

I KNOW IT LOOKS UGLY! BUT IT'S NOT FOR YOU!!! ;) I'm just using the stone texture on wc3 on this >.<

I was going to make a demon sorceress on this...until I realized I wasn't supposed to attach them...grrr....

This is an old model of mine...don't laugh :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.