• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need Help with my Campian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey i have a story and all but i can't get my triggers working who ever help i'll be sure to give credit

Level 8
You need to learn to spell Campaign correctly too. If there's one thing that pisses me off in custom campaigns, it's bad writing. Especially the grammar and spelling. The wc3 campaign has a rubbish storyline and terrible dialogue [in the human campaign especially] but at least they spell things right.

Level 3
The talking sence triggers and the AI so the custom unit work on there own for a misson and finaly my begins tourment i can't get it right so removed the triggers from it.

Last edited:
Level 8
I think he wants us to make the triggers for him -.-
My recommendation: look up the cinematics section of WE, take some tutorials too if you need to. When you have that done, make a new request in proper, understandable English with your map attached. If people like your map they'll help you.

Level 8
WE stands for World Editor... so u need an partner ha? (I think) I dun think anyone will help u.... lots of people have an ideas.... most of them dun get done. But good luck! :wink:

Level 7
Post you map or state it clearly.
Off topic:That''s his problem, I told him to state his problem already but he refused to....

Status
Not open for further replies.