• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

i need help with attachments!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i have tried and tried to get item attachments to work but they never work! could someone plz give in detail how i attach items!

Level 5
I know what your talking about, I am realitively new to modeling. I don't know how to add attachment points, i think they have something to do with pivot points, but, i know that there is an automatically placed attachment point at 0,0,0. so, if you are making liek a sword, or a staff or whatever, just use that point as your attachment point and everything will work fine.

Level 5
Edit: Whoops i figured out how to do it now lol, you make a bone basically and insted of clicking the "Bone" radio button click the "attachment point" radio button. Then you need to name the attachment point correctly, so liek if you want teh head attachment point you need to amek the attachment point's name "Head Ref" without the quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.