• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help with a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok i already finished the map but the map was supposed to be for roc and i need you guys help to make it roc.

P.S Last time i made it roc was before the new patch, after the new patch it wasnt working for roc anymore can someone please help me to make it roc and post it here!

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Please i need help:grin:

Level 10
Why do you want it to be RoC?

If you go to Scenario>Map Description. Below the description of the map you can see why it requires Expansion.

It is possible to make maps RoC even if they have things only possible to have within a TFT map (in the normal WE) I'm not sure how to do this tho, a good example is "Hero Line Wars RoC" which has custom spells etc. that shouldn't be able to be done in a RoC map.

Level 2
i dont know how the guy who made hlw roc made it so its roc but I do know how to make it roc but since the patch the map does not work for roc anymore. if anyone can do it i will really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.