• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
can anyone tell me why when i try to make a building my game crashes (i edited my units to be buildings)

Level 24
it does something that warcraft doesn't like
for example, if you make a building and do something with it, warcraft may simply decide that it doesn't like said building at ALL and will close down every time you click/build it
the same might happen with units too but i have only heard of/seen it happen with buildings

it's like in starcraft when u disable the doodad properties for a terran missile turret
sc doesn't like what the sprite ends up as, u look at it POOF it kills ur starcraft.

note: if you're building those buildings from a building (like having a castle build a tower instead of having a peasant do the job) warcraft may not like the pathing and close down.

Level 1
Who built the unit? It has to do something with it. AND the pathing and the ground texture. Plus (maybe) there is no Build/Birth animation of the unit u r trying to make. That's all I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.