• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need help about maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, i have problems
1)When i download a map and open it in the world editor, the world editor bug
so i can't look and edit these maps...
2)I've got a problem with the models when i import a model i can see it but when i have save my map and when i want to play in warcraft 3, i can't see this model in the map ( i only see his shadow :( )
3) When i want to play a map (download here) i can't choice the palyer of the party (player 1, computer ....) so i can't play the map .

Sorry, I'm french so i don't speak good english
Thanks for answers...

GHOSTFIRE

Level 30
^about them

1. it means that map was worked up with a tool that destroys some file to remove the creator's private stuffs but still make it work in play, you can open them with a deprotect tool but I cannot go further since this site has rules about it.

2. Depending on the model you downloaded you need to change its path in the import manager [e.g war3mapImported\BTNBossSlayer.tga] you either remove the war3mapImported or add a filename of what the maker did.

3. Some maps were made to limit what the default maps actually trigger, so if you plan to change your team from team1 to team2 but the whole player's tab is full, then its made that way

Status
Not open for further replies.