• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

i need heeeelp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i am enw to this website, but even still i think i have a problem. i recently got a mac g5. & everytime i try to download a map or skin file (mainly rurouni Kenshin stuff) a enw scrreen coems up that says "ur not found."

is it because i have a mac or am i doing something wrong?

completely incorrect, dark slayer. you've proven yourself knowing absolutely nothing on the subject. noob, if your idiotic ranting to me about deleting your shitty model wasn't enough to piss me off, your dumbass mac comment is.

everything i've ever download from this site works. i'm using a powerbook g4.

are you running on the new intel chip?

Level 2
Oh....I thought he was talking about the tools.i didn't pay attention.And I am no Slatyor okay?
WHY DID YOU DELETE MY F...ing MODEL?

P.S:just joking!AM I FUNNY OR WHAT! :D

Level 2
Oh....I thought he was talking about the tools.i didn't pay attention.And I am no Slatyor okay?
WHY DID YOU DELETE MY F...ing MODEL?

P.S:just joking!AM I FUNNY OR WHAT! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.