• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need an alternative method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay, I've been working on my save-load for this map for awhile, I had to revamp my entire save-load system and ultimately decided to scrap it because of how complex and long it was. I made a new system and the editor is being stupid....very stupid.

1.) I am converting a string into an integer and its just being dumb the number ends up about .....20 characters smaller than the original.
2.) When I multiply that number in a separate action it becomes smaller (sometimes even negative) even though I am using only positive integers to multiply it by.

So, I would like to know if there is any other way to do that in the editor. (to easily do it, is preferred)

Oh, and I checked my triggers abunch of times and it is just that the editor is being dumb....

Status
Not open for further replies.