• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a voice recorder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
well, you can change the pitch in the sound editor. but if you are asking to change a male's voice into a female, then it's far too impossible.

Level 6
I don't know a link, but, the Goldwabe is an excellent program to record voices. I use this program and I created some good sounds that are alike the Killing Spree, Dominating... :lol: in DotA, not so good, obvious, but, I think that are excellent sounds. :wink:
Search for Goldwave in the google.

Level 2
Thanks
I downloaded this Goldwave and I'm trying to use it.
it's Difficult
But please give more ideas. I know there is one best program for this but I don't remember it's name :p

Level 5
search the web for wave lab lite (its an audio editor and you can control the paramnters of eq and some other funky bits including frequency modulation and so fourth however if you want harcore vocal sound manipulation you will need a vocoder and synth, and sampler and lots of wires or buy some proper music software like reason, or cubase and if your a mac user you have the exra option of logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.