• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I need a Victory trigger! (after destroying enemy base)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can someone help me. I want a game so when you destroy the enemy base you win... I already got one but the tower is upgradable so the trigger only works on the Base tower and not the upgrades how do i fix that so it will work for all upgrades?:confused:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
It should as when you upgrade a building via the standard upgrade (not replace via triggers) it remains the same unit but with different stats (as far as triggers know).

If it does not you can always use a player wise death event and check if the unit is the building for the victory actions. Appon upgrade you can then simply set the variable to the new value of the unit. However I strongly think that my first idea will occur and so the second should only be tried if the first does not work.

Level 2
  • Victory
    • Events
      • Unit - Cavemen age 0001 <gen> Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of Cavemen age 0001 <gen>) Equal to 1500 A.D
      • (Unit-type of Cavemen age 0001 <gen>) Equal to 1800A.D
      • (Unit-type of Cavemen age 0001 <gen>) Equal to Present Day
      • (Unit-type of Cavemen age 0001 <gen>) Equal to Future space station
      • (Owner of Cavemen age 0001 <gen>) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in Player Group - Player 1 (Red) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Show dialogs, Show scores)

i have this and its not working :(

Level 13
you have to put "or" and "and" between your conditions, cause the way you have it now, it would have to be each of the buildings at one time, scroll down in condition menu

(condition1 or (condition2 or (condition3 or condition4))) and owner of unit is player2

Status
Not open for further replies.