• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a skelly model with the footy's Defend animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
That's exactly what I was looking for! The only problem is that the portrait camera has no fixed location. Aside from that, this is what I needed. Thanks.

(Could you perchance correct the portrait?)

//\\oo//\\

Could just use the Skeleton's portrait. Either export and import the skeleton's portrait and rename it to DefenderSkeleton5_portrait, or import this skeleton model over the ingame one.

Level 14
Well, I couldn't let you rep me for no reason :).

No need for a portrait and saves file space. Credits go to Cavman.

I get the exact same problem. The portrait is dependant on whatever the last unit clicked on was. For example, If I click on a building and then the model (in game) then he appears really small. Clicking on a swordsman and then the model leaves me with a black space. Clicking on anything else and then the model leaves me with the last unit's portrait camera angle as the one being used for the model.

I'm in the process of figuring out how to fix this.

//\\oo//\\

Level 31
I get the exact same problem. The portrait is dependant on whatever the last unit clicked on was. For example, If I click on a building and then the model (in game) then he appears really small. Clicking on a swordsman and then the model leaves me with a black space. Clicking on anything else and then the model leaves me with the last unit's portrait camera angle as the one being used for the model.

I'm in the process of figuring out how to fix this.

//\\oo//\\

the reason why was that Ghost didn't name the portrait camera right. The camera has to be named something like Camera01 for it to work right. Here is one with the camera renamed. Just make sure you delete the model from the import manager, save and close your map, then reopen and reimport it to properly replace it.

Attachments

• DefendSkeleton6.mdx
    136.6 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.