• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a more sutiable marine model file

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
i need the head changed on the marine modle to be bigger and to not have the outer helmet that it currently has, so i thought that it would be good to use the bandets head and redo the blp for it. i also need the lights removed from his back and the boxes on his wast and back also removed. and if at all possiable, the gun sound removed as well. this mdx will be reskined to resemble samus from metroid. would have liked to attach a cannon to one of his arms and changed the attack animation but that may be too hard for a request. :D
p.s. there needs to be more mods done to the marine for this sight :( any of thiese modifications would help unless they leave large holes in the model :?

Status
Not open for further replies.