• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

I need a MODERN bridge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I've seen that, sorry, you might be an advanced search bot, but you don't test the model itself...

If you try it out, you'll know it's not fit to be a bridge...

First of all, I'm not a bot.
Second try setting it as walkable doodad and place pathing blockers on the edges.

Level 17
Here ya go, did this for someone else but itl work for this, its a road/bridge
the segments are small enough to make turns with it also
(add colums under it if you need a long bridge)

Hmm, it's good... It's just that, why can't you have that one side on the other side too? There's really nothing to problemize about having that side on the other side...

PS. When I mean SIDE, I mean the thing attached to the road which is only on the left side... Why not the right too?

EDIT:

Sorry, it's suddenly not the model/tile I'm looking for... You can have my rep anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.