• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i need a great help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello!
Guys, i downlaod an skin, and when i go to world editor, put on the Import Manager, close the windown of Import Manager, save the map and the skin don't apper!

P.S:To the skin i downlaod apper on mine map i have to do:go object editor,-art model file -and put import and put the name of skin in this local?

You never put in a path. Most of the time a skinner tells you what path it is. If they dont, open up wc3viewer, click search button, and type in the name of the base model (no spaces). If you still cant find it, try typing in the name of the race it comes from (ie. human, night elf, critter) Then try to find the closest match.

Level 6
Hello!
guys mine problem is great! look:i go to importer manager put the skin and i go to the layer of units.and i don't see the skin, or i have to go to de unit editor go to model file, put in import and change???PLS HELP ME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.