• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a good terrain maker for my map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
so i wrote a story on about 120 pages and the readers liked it much so i decided to make a map of this story ...its simply a combination of multiplayer rpg and hero defense ....there are two bases where u choose heroes buy items recipes etc... and the hero has to defend ¨his keep from the other player and try to detsroy the other players one ....and there are map bosses wich drop cool items to powwer up the heroes to make it easier to kill the other heroes or their keep ...now i need someone to create nice terrain for it because i am really bad at terrain making ....i know how it should look like but i dont know how to make it so it looks well ...i dont know if it is but i think its a bit problematic because there are several map parts and each should look different ...if someone wants to help me pls PM me or write an email on [email protected] THX MUCH

Level 5
120 pages? geez man... Im having trouble writing a 2 page essay for english... any back on topic. I can do terrain for you but im not excatly a pro at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.