• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a goblinesque building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, I'm new here and I was making a map that has to deal itself with goblins. So I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to make me a building model that is very... Goblin-ey. I am looking for something that would befit a goblin barracks or possibly a Goblin war factory. So yeah.... I just really need a Goblin barracks building model please. For how I want it to look perhaps..... just something that says Goblin. Oh and I'm also looking for some kind off Goblin Mage model. Umm, I don't know how to end this so uhh pls halp me.:goblin_cry:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Have you checked the Model section? Goblins are one of the most popular kinds of models; I can vouch that there are at least 2 "Goblin Barracks" and certainly several units that could be used as Mages.

That being said, I'm all behind MOAR GOBLINS, and buildings are lacking for everyone. I know the likes of MiniMage (& RizzBoomer, though I don't know if he's still on anymore) love Goblins & are modelers, so if you have any artistic talent you might be able to convince them to model something...

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.