• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need a Big Boo Model/Skin/Animations!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am looking for a modeler to make me a model (DUH), with complete movement and attack animations and a skin to go along! Super mario Bros. fans will love this one! To my left there is an avatar of course lots will know what it is...why ofcourse its a Boo. an enemy ghost of Mario! Simple up and down movements (ghost like) with a lunge attack and to impress me even greatly make his tounge stick out when he attacks, lol! Well if anyone could possibly help me PLEASE POST! Thanks guys!

Level 5
or what vegito, all you do is whine he made me angry, he made me angry,dont make me agry :twisted: :evil: and you do it in other people posts... dude grow up, as for your request, i will do it as soon as i get my modeling program installed again (i had to reformat)

Level 2
Sorry...

Ah thanks Blademaster...Finally a reliable person on wc3sear..As for Mr.Anger Issue I reccommend getting a anger-managment class...lol! :x

Level 12
I'll try (but i may not turn out good) if blademaster doesn't want to
Any oldschool games would be nice to model

Level 2
Hmm...

Well zero if Blademaster gets the model maybe you guys can work something out? He sends you the model...you skin it maybe? Anyways thanks guys for helping! It means alot.

One

One

Level 3
Re: ...

ToonCrAfter said:
Well obviously your not a Mario Bros. fan...Please post something that would help me...NOT INSULT! :evil:

yeah this is rad...

first of all i love mario brothers!!!! ive even asked for some models of them dumass,
Second of all I WASNT INSULTING IT I WAS JUST POINTING OUT THAT A BIG BOO MODEL WOULD BE HELLA SIMPLE!
go take some midol jesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.