• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I miss theese games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Does anyone here know where can i play some DoE (Desert of Exile) and AotZ (Advent of the Zenith) games? Those maps were totaly fun and i can't find anyone to play them with now. Does anyone even remember those?

Level 3
I know where i can get the maps
i wonder who i can play them with
is there any kind of comunity still playing em?

Level 11
I don't think this is the right place for this question, because this website is full of modders, most people on this website make more things rather than actually playing them.. but i do remember Advent of the Zenith... fun game back then :D

Level 15
Rising Dusk is more occupied with Project Pokemon than anything else at the moment...so I wouldn't really be surprised at the "death" of those games.

He's actually a programmer for other websites, not just wc3c and he is definitely not limited to wc3 modding.

Level 15
You try Garena? From what I've heard it's mostly Dota - but that there's plenty of other game rooms, and it seems like it has some niche type games (things that aren't what's mainly popular on normal Bnet) still in circulation.

Though this is just from what I've heard, I don't actually use Garena (well wc3 much in general anymore)

Most of Garena is on patch 1.20 (like 80%)

Status
Not open for further replies.