Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Ilidan_Rap, Jun 16, 2006.
HEy were to download map editor patch i had it once but i`ve formated my Pc so now i can`t find it
If you connect to bnet in WC3, you automatically get latest map editor patch.
If you are looking for WEU instead, here.
ok but were can i dl path i don`t get it from b.net
i don`t got it automaticly can you give me a site were i can download it
get 1.20c and "1.20c to 1.20d"
patch 1.20c first, then 1.20c to 1.20d
it sey there is no disk in the CD rom
what should i do now
Go buy Warcraft 3 TFT
Insert bought CD into your CD-ROM/DVD-ROM
If you haven't a CD-ROM, go buy one
Otherwise we can't help you
But you won't get cracking help here
hehe and you are smart or something i have warcraft TFT(i know to crack it) and cd rom i`ve patch the game to 1.20c but the map editor is not patched only the game so i`m asking for some patch for map editor
I don't know what are you talking about, patch also update world editor. If you open World Editor, and click on "Help" -> "About Warcraft III World Editor ..." and it say "Version: 1.20c (6052)". If it says that, you already patched it and be quiet about it. If it's not correct version then follow below:
1. Connect to battle.net in WC3, if unable, next step.
2. Go to http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwr0744p and get patch 1.20c and "1.20c to 1.20d". If error tell you "no disc", next step.
3. Put your WC3 RoC or TFT disc in, if you don't have disc, next step.
4. Buy LEGAL copy of WC3 RoC and WC3 TFT disc, install it and repeat step 1. If unable, next step.
5. Shut up, we don't give you crack.
That was my point. Pirates go SHOO!
Separate names with a comma.