• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i`m new here just one quastion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hehe and you are smart or something i have warcraft TFT(i know to crack it) and cd rom i`ve patch the game to 1.20c but the map editor is not patched only the game so i`m asking for some patch for map editor

Level 5
I don't know what are you talking about, patch also update world editor. If you open World Editor, and click on "Help" -> "About Warcraft III World Editor ..." and it say "Version: 1.20c (6052)". If it says that, you already patched it and be quiet about it. If it's not correct version then follow below:

1. Connect to battle.net in WC3, if unable, next step.
2. Go to http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=mwr0744p and get patch 1.20c and "1.20c to 1.20d". If error tell you "no disc", next step.
3. Put your WC3 RoC or TFT disc in, if you don't have disc, next step.
4. Buy LEGAL copy of WC3 RoC and WC3 TFT disc, install it and repeat step 1. If unable, next step.
5. Shut up, we don't give you crack.

Status
Not open for further replies.