• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have welcomed myself to the Hive Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I now have the guts to do what has to be done and face FULL LIFE CONSEQUENCES!
:goblin_jawdrop:
Nah just kidding. Anyways, hio! Now what to do first? Model? Icon? Whatever?

Level 7
Now what to do first? Model? Icon? Whatever?

Icon is probably easier than model. Maybe you could try a map. Although whatever sounds pretty easy too.

By the way, not to be rude, but how come nobody welcomed me at my thread ("Yet another introduction")? Was my post too long? Thread name wasn't satisfactory? Or is there some other reason?

Icon is probably easier than model. Maybe you could try a map. Although whatever sounds pretty easy too.

By the way, not to be rude, but how come nobody welcomed me at my thread ("Yet another introduction")? Was my post too long? Thread name wasn't satisfactory? Or is there some other reason?

It was most likely timing, I only really post in introductions occasionally but normally there's a few people in the intro forums to greet new users regardless of the actual content of their post

Level 7
Oh well... no real bother anyway. I simply did it so that I didn't come barging into the forums unannounced. Thanks for the reply though.

Status
Not open for further replies.