• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I have a few requests...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I want a Sky Barge recolour for the Undead Transport.
I don't quite understand this. Could you explain a little better?
Need these for those Wizards without their horses.
So, you want those two wizards without horses? If so, here you go. I just gave this model those two skins. If you use these models in your map, make sure you give credits to Kuhneghetz for the Archmage on Foot model and Kael Theron and Leopard for those cool Archmage skins.

Attachments

• Archmages.zip
    404.7 KB · Views: 50
Level 21
1. Completely new skin for the Sky Barge, or a Sky Barge with a flat "face" of the Transport Ship?
2. Do you still need the standard Necromancer with a ghostly portrait?
3. And what do you think about those archmages above? (Attached File)

One; I want the Sky Barge look on the Undead Transport.
Two; I just want the Necromancer ghost to be Human and added to the Necromancer undead unit. Kinda on like the portrait the ghost has, but a living Necromancer alright?
Three; Haven't checked them out yet.

Level 21
So you want a ghostly Archmage on foot as a Necromancer?

No.
I want the portrait the ghost Necromancer has on the Necromancer unit.
When you click on the Necromancer he would have the portrait of the ghost, but it would look like him and living.

Level 21
So now you want a ghost necromancer with a living necromancer portrait on it?

No man.
I want the living Necromancer with the like ghost portrait to be like the living Necromancer.
http://i.imgur.com/VX1gaFN.png

I will explain it to you with good words.
I want when you click on the Necromancer it will have the ghost Necromancer portrait, but with living like the Necromancer and it will respond and go well for the Necromancer.
So I want a living Necromancer with the portrait of the ghost Necromancer, but a living one when he responds and I am keeping the old one for Kel'Thuzad when he turns. :p
Hope any confusion can be exported.

Then like this?

Yes, but now I would like to see it in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.