• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a simple edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Last edited:
Level 14
actually it mustnt be that hard to fix the stomach from scratch. ill get to it. hopefully reporting back in some 10-15 minutes, with the skin wrapped.

also, you want the unused parts of the texture alphaed out, right?

EDIT: i wonder... you probably dont need those flies/bugs either, do you?

EDIT2: i see i can remove the TC, since the texture has none. less geosets... :)

Last edited:
Level 14
okay ive got quite far (and ive still got some things to fix). now ive worked on it for some hours (look at my first post; 10-15 minutes xD) and have started from scratch 3 times, but im okay and will finish this.
i thought that if i would edit the wrap and Just_Spectating wont mind editing the texture (already sent pm), then i can decrease the filesize even more. and most importantly - hopefully upload it to resource section!! :D
unfortunately that would mean a day or 2 delay for your request to be completed. :(

Level 14
k here it is. actually there wasnt much point editing the texture. so here it anyway.
idk, would it be useful to upload it to resource section?

texture is unedited, by Just Spectating.

Attachments

• AbominableCaveTroll.mdx
    66.7 KB · Views: 96
  • CaveTroll.blp
    90.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.