• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I got a lil prob.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I got a problem,I did a bloody skeleton skin wip,I imported it whit the path: units\undead\skeleton\skeleton.blp and then,after have restarted the we,it showed the skin in the we,whitouth starting the game,then I start playing,and the skin was normaly,why?

Level 22
That is actually more reequent then you may think. Every time I play a custom map that has a skin or sound imported over an older one (i.e. just the skin/sound and the file path, not a seperate model) the skin applies also to games on other maps played after the one the skin/sound was imported into. But yes, simply rebooting wc3 will fix it right up.
-VGsatomi

Level 3
yeah,but I import it on a new map,I create one,and even whitouth import it,it appears one,but not the normal,I start to play warcraft,whitouth importing anithing,the skin looks normal in game,but in the we it looks diferent,if I import a new skin (the blood one),it happens the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.