• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I don't want to be Human

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Whenever I would go to test my favorite custom map, it used to randomly pick a race for me to play as. Now this was understandable as I had left race as "Selectable", but it would at least cycle through the races. Now, it always boots up as human, even though I have now changed the player properties so it should always be Night Elf. Anyone know how to fix this? Or should I see if we can start a class action lawsuit against Blizzard for selling us a faulty product?

Level 11
Don't you have to check the box that says "Fixed player settings" or something along those lines? Unless I'm misunderstanding the problem, that should keep you as Night Elf.

I have a similar problem with player slots being selectable even when putting them as Computer slots. All I had to to to fix it was check "Fixed Player Settings" to fix it.

I think it's under "Forces".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.