• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I challenge Sephyir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
We are going to have a Northrend titleset and the theme will be Ghostlands.

What is Ghostlands?:-
Ghostlands is a tainted area where the Scourge roam, only recently have the Blood Elves reclaimed an area there and renamed it Tranquillen. The Scourge linger in Ghostlands(aka the Black Woods) and a majority of undead remenants still live there.

The Terrain map size can be anywhere above 200 for width and length.

So the terraining we are going for is supose to be 'undead' and 'foul'.

Sephyir will have to say "I accept" somewhere in his post, then, for the next 3 weeks we will be working on the map.

Ok, Wolverbraid sounds like our judge, so wolverbraid, you are going to score us by:
-completed terrain
-neatness
-imagination
-Doodads(not required)
-Units(not required)
-balanced

Time To FIGHT! (when sephyir accepts)

Last edited:
Level 32
New Challenge

All right Sacrimo, you have challenged Sephiyr!

You need to edit your original post in great detail to provide everyone with as much information as possible. Be sure to indicate (in ABSOLUTE uncertain terms) exactly how you want the winner to be determined.

Sephiyr: Sacrimo has challenged you. Are you a man or a mouse? Will you stand up and face this challenge or wuss out?

I will personally award the victor of this challenge (if it is completed of course) seven reputation points. The vanquished shall be awarded two.

You guys had better get serious about this if you want it to mean something.

Level 7
I accept, Sacrimo!(no WoW for weeks xD)

EDIT:Ok no doodads? :S I think I've lost this one :O.

Last edited:
Level 10
All right Sacrimo, you have challenged Sephiyr!

You need to edit your original post in great detail to provide everyone with as much information as possible. Be sure to indicate (in ABSOLUTE uncertain terms) exactly how you want the winner to be determined.

Sephiyr: Sacrimo has challenged you. Are you a man or a mouse? Will you stand up and face this challenge or wuss out?

I will personally award the victor of this challenge (if it is completed of course) seven reputation points. The vanquished shall be awarded two.

You guys had better get serious about this if you want it to mean something.

Ty wolf, even if I loose I will have a green gem:emote_party:

Ok sephyir! "deadline timer starts now" 3 weeks "starts map"

Status
Not open for further replies.