• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

I can't save map in world editor of warcraft reforge :(

Level 2
Please help :(
I edit something in a meelee map and then I save but I can overwrite on a original map, and if I "save as" I can't find the Maps folder location (It is hidden maybe) and the map that I edited will never be played in game, because I can't save and put that map in the right place :( The warcraft 3 reforged folders are weird

Level 29
Did you try putting your edited maps into this correct one?
"Documents\Warcraft III\Maps"

I think Windows 10 or 11 seems to prevent World Editor for saving a map due to the Controlled folder access thingy.

Level 2
Did you try putting your edited maps into this correct one?
"Documents\Warcraft III\Maps"

I think Windows 10 or 11 seems to prevent World Editor for saving a map due to the Controlled folder access thingy.
In that folder, there is nothing, will my new map work if I put it in there ?
I can save new map, but just can't overwrite original map

Level 29
In that folder, there is nothing, will my new map work if I put it in there ?
I can save new map, but just can't overwrite original map
Melee maps can't be overwritten by a modified ones. They are locked inside a CASC file.
If you want to use a modified melee map, you must save it in a correct folder, which I explained before.