• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I cant get any imported model to work PLZ help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi I know Im nubish, but I came on looking to see if I could download a modern warfare model to put on a character in WC3. I found it and read the tutorial and did it just as it said, but there is no "portrait" place to imput a portrait but everything else went fine. However I place the unit on the map and I get a cube even when restarted. I go into the game and the only thing I can see is what appears to be the same circular shadow no matter what model I download. I cant click on this shadow either. Ive tried with many models now. It also says now that the models are on the map, when I reload the map it tells me "could not load file marinesniperbybrysonx.mdl" -thats not an actual model thats just the generic code that comes up on the bottom.

I tried putting it in different files, re-unziping them, and reimporting them

plz help i am out of ideas

thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.