• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I can't adjust 3d camera, unit and camera elevation angle, I have problem with jass library

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i try use this library , [System] GetCamOffset
but i am getting error.
picerror.png

I don't understand jass at all, I just can't even copy jass
I'm trying to do this(1),but my custom script has problem ;

set udg_deneme_heightunit = GetCamOffset(udg_CameraX, udg_CameraY)
all variables are real

(1) [Trigger] - First Person Camera Problem

picerror2.png

Level 4
Question, are you using an editor with JassHelper?, if not, you should search one, I would recommend one, but lately I doubt them.
After getting this error , I started using NEWGEN , and the error was resolved . but when I open my map with the normal world editor it gives an error again.
If I always use NEWGEN my map warcraft3 may not open, my game version is 1.26
Do you think NEWGEN will ruin my map?

Level 24
After getting this error , I started using NEWGEN , and the error was resolved . but when I open my map with the normal world editor it gives an error again.
If I always use NEWGEN my map warcraft3 may not open, my game version is 1.26
Do you think NEWGEN will ruin my map?
It doesn't ruin your map (It's not supposed to), just it only works with that, is similar that you update the editor to a new version and this version have new things that the previous version don't have so in that previous version won't work the new implemented things.

Level 4
It doesn't ruin your map (It's not supposed to), just it only works with that, is similar that you update the editor to a new version and this version have new things that the previous version don't have so in that previous version won't work the new implemented things.
Well I have a question, I created a new map with NEWGEN, its size is 480-480.
Warcraft 3 did not open this map.
why did this happen

I think like this, when I create a map with NEWGEN, warcraft3 doesn't open the map

Level 4
That thing surely hacks the game, so you will need external tools to you can run the map, so maybe don't do that.
NEWGEN hacking? , or 480-480 maps?

I created my map in the normal world editor, I am processing in NEWGEN.
Warcraft3 now opens my map
Not hacking now

Status
Not open for further replies.