• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I am need of an assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello there,once again im making a fight cinematic where ill be using Jump system,the system is fine but i dont know how to activeate it on triggers:
Like im going
  • Unit-Order Crypt Lord13<gen>to UndeadCryptLord-Impale(Center of Region 001<gen>)
the impale spell is disable couse i attached the jump triggers to the abbility,now when i go start map and when he is supposed to jump he does nothing its like i gave no command in the trigger editor,could any1 tell me or post the triggers on how can i make it work?Please?

Level 13
Getting nasty surely makes everyone want to run and assist you...

How about you try a little harder to accurately explain your problem, link the system you're using, show us your trigger, potentially post your map. Give people a little more to work with than..."It doesn't work, why?"

Level 12
  • Unit - Order Crypt Lord 0013 <gen> to Undead Crypt Lord - Impale (Center of Region 001 <gen>)
when the cinematic starts this trigger doesnt work for me unknown reason,the hero that is supposed to use the spell has his model changed to Illidan(wing ver)now when he uses the spell he should be jumping in the targeted area,but he doesnt he doesnt do anything AT ALL,the jump system works fine and it works fine when i test it normaly(manualy in game)but the trigger doesnt work,no function my question is Why doesnt it work,am i leaking something,or is there any other way to make him use the spell(without any conditions since its a cinematic)I dont see any other way how to explain it to you.

So he need to cast spell and then jump using "jump system" in same time to some location?

Status
Not open for further replies.