• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I am about to cry in FRUSTRATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
the only original version of umbras i had and even the unprotected one i downloaded off the internet will not load in the editor!!! i had a virus so i reinstalled windows. i made a back up disc of all my stuff and when i try to load my unprotected version so i can update it gets to loading custom object data. then an error appears:

"this application has encoutered a critical error:

not enough storage is available to process this command

Program: c:\program files\warcraft iii\worldedit.exe
object: CustomObjectField (.?AUCustomObjectField@@)

press OK to terminate program"

wtf is up? i really dont want my foot wars map to die out here when it isnt even at the final stage. and i know its not this one map because an earlier version (the no protection map i submitted wont load either). so please help me!!! i am about to cry!! i worked so hard and now i cant even edit the original!!!!

Level 22
Did you make the map with WEU then try opening it with the original WE?

If itys corrupted, the only option I could think of it open WEU and copy the map layer by layer, except for the object data and imported files.

If its a corrupt file in the upload archive, maye you could try deleting them with WinMPQ.
-VGsatomi

Level 5
i made the map in the world edit that comes with TfT.
could it b that i made the map with an updated version of the game? because now the game isnt updated because of the fact that i reinstalled it. could this be it?

Status
Not open for further replies.