• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Huntress Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I think i know your problem.

There is a bug i have noticed:
The HeroGlow you add to the model can have the color of the model, but if you play around with "set ally color mode" then the hero glow might still be of the previous color.

so to prevent this from happening i disabled the function like so
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Game - Set ally color filtering to 0
      • Game - Disable ally color button and Enable creep camp button

Level 42
Import Hero Glow by JetFangInferno. Then make new ability based on Life Regeneration Aura(at Neutral Hostile). Change AoE to 0, Disable all datas and set target art to glow. It will work. =.="

That is what exactly I do in the map (Except the Hero glow is get from Hive somewhere)

Just That His Warcraft Version May not work :p

Level 8
So as you can see in the screenshot i got a red dog and a blue dog belonging to me.
As I am player 1 Red, and a Blue dog, since i said in "set ally color mode", that my units should be "blue", and enemies "red", while allies should be "teal"

After the color switch, the newly trained dog, build at the scout tower, missed the color switch and is therefor colored "red".

Check out demo map.

Attachments

• Dogs.png
    Dogs.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 198
  • 2.w3x
    31.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.