• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunger Games Map Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Could you draw me a female and a male young adult aged character without any weapons and just basic, yet simple clothing? That'd be absolutly amazing!

Check out the offically launched project Thread:

Level 6
Hmm.. I'll try though I can't promise a clean result or even a real result X3. Try and take a look at my album first and see if it's fine for you. Though the things in that album are mostly just scribbles, they are pretty much close to how I really draw stuff. :3

I like your style after all, really nice stuff in there too.
It'd be great if you could try to draw it. I can fix the rest with GIMP / Photoshop :ogre_haosis:

Will most likely be for the Loading Screen / Logo.

Kind regards,
Hades

Seems like a interasting project, maybe you should allow the "sponsers" to decide what the enviroment is going to be like in the dome. And to make it easier give the sponsors a ghost character that can walk around in the dome, the ghost character has all the abilities like to start a tornado for example, but the ghost player is invisable to the trubutes.

And about the art you are going to need, maybe you want to encoparate that bird neclace thing in it too?

Level 6
Thanks for the suggestions Lichkings slave, I'm still brainstorming about how to implement the Sponsors in a way where they are not direly overpowered or the game becomes tremendously boring for them.
This is quite difficult and will prolly be some sort of trial and error when it comes down to proper reasoning, cooldown and ressource cost for spells like these.

Status
Not open for further replies.