• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Humble request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
1) I need the prison wagon model without Illidan in it (for starters). Perfectly, I need it without all those blood-elven decorations on it and with wheel of a demolisher. Even more perfectly, I need it with an attachment point in the cage, so I can fit something inside.

2) Red-coloured Animate Dead and Raise Dead spell effects.

+rep for help!

Level 12
Does this work? Btw I haven't tested ingame, and I'm not totally sure if it was the right one. And someone really have to learn me to use geoset animations. Because when I colored it red there it got red, but when I saved it and opened it again, the redness was not there.

Attachments

• AnimateDeadTargetRed.mdx
    13.4 KB · Views: 60
Level 12
Does this one works to? It would look even better if I had found a totally red texture in the mpqs. The red one is just a test, but maybe you think it looks better.

Attachments

• RaiseDeadRed.MDX
    13.9 KB · Views: 111
  • RaiseDeadWhite.MDX
    13.8 KB · Views: 51
Level 15
BUMPITY!

c'mon, people, it ain't that hard to remove wings, goat's head and Illidan! +rep will be given!

Status
Not open for further replies.