• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Humans Vs Orcs BETA

Humans Vs Orcs Beta

Credits
- masokist91 : creator
- Chiko92 : gameplay, balance, and system suggestions
- Marguz : game flow suggestions
- Beast : game play suggestions and triggering
- Ikaro : idea suggestions
- assassingao : model suggestions
- electromaniac : bug and balance suggestions
- supersphenix : system suggestions
- xgammarayz : balance suggestions
- Death : system suggestions
Gameplay
------------------------------
Chose a hero and then pick his/her spells.(every hero has 10 spells 2x ultimates and 8x skill)
Buy items , most of the items are charged for example they do not combine but in exchange if you buy for example a sword and then charge it 8 times it will result in a +8 sword wich much greater power then a normal sword .
Control the lane , this game requires intense battle wich is focused mainly on lane control you need to kill creeps destroy towers , barracks etc .
Buildings , every building destroyed gives your army great advantage for example the number of units raises or they gain different attributes .
Shops , there are several shops with charged items and shops with units . If you buy a unit the next wave will continue the unit and the one after permanently .
Skills , all skills are custom made with flawless effects .
Battle , the battle is very continously featuring many units at once.
Heroes , every hero fills a role some are very weak in the begin and are item dependant but very strong if farmed and some are usefull to the team most of the time but cannot match the carries in the late game . There are lane pushers , assassins , hero elimination tipe heroes , lane controllers , summoners etc.
-----------------------------
Additional information : this map is protected but if needed i can supply unprotected version any time . I am the old Tempopopo ! Lost that account !
Have fun and offer feedback !

Keywords:
hvo , aos , mass creeps
Contents

Humans Vs Orcs BETA (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2012/Mar/15 20:56:28 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 30
Map Review
Humans Vs Orcs (BETA)

Rating System:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

Humans Vs Orcs, is an AoS designed map that takes places on a war between humans and orcs in an endless battle to win streaks and time. Suggested players would be 5 versus 5 all in all, which would sum up two factions for Humans and Orcs, Human team players is located in the South-West of the map while Orc team players is located in the North-East of the area. the game ends when a faction has destroyed a main enemy building (e.g Humans: Castle, Orcs: Fortress)

"After several testings due to heroes, items, and in-game boundaries, I would say this is quite playful, although decent to replay value, this game has a unique type of mechanics that doesn't rely on heroes leveling up for skills but rather buying them, although purchasing 1 or 2 skills alone may take dependence in game time, it ends up well."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"designation for gameplay is well performed, except for the terrain, I wouldn't arouse you about this topic but lets face it, it is unappealing, with those weird cliffs poking spammed yet odd placing of boner-like cliff levers, I wouldn't enjoy a game that previews an area that doesn't look good, same way to the trees, the battlefield was made to be like a marshland or a swamp, but to my observations, their are snow-filled trees scattered around the map, you can whoever remake this or remove those unwanted decorations if you know what I mean."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"I can tell you right now this map is in need to be moved in the map development thread for a more active work and updates and for me to degrade all of this because it is still in BETA release, or just continue my rating and see how it would go to everyone who will download this after approval. But to conclude, map works well and performs great, I do not recommend you in adding more items, lanes, and creative additions. but I guess this suggestions of mine would add more to your level, like those unused space just to give in heroes their custom spells, and cliffs that only blocks but when redesigned, it can provide options for gamers to blend in the fight. I won't give in all of some cool ideas to you right now but it is up to you to make a change, oh and do please look in further to tutorials and stuff, that's were my answers are waiting."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
9/1580%B

Level 6
1.Improve your Description
2.Waiting for players to test
3. [and the most important] Rate: Depends on the game,I'm hosting ATM!
For now 3/5

yt_

yt_

Level 2
i just tested it single player and i enjoyed it thought it doesn't have AI player, i hope there will be an AI player for the future release