• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Humans vs Blood Elfs

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Humans vs Blood Elfs

bross

Story
The humans dont like blood elfs, because blood elfs is in command of Archimonde.
Arthas lead the humans to destroy blood elfs and Archimonde.

skipper
situ
sliph-M
cloudwolf
dentothor
Sin'dorei300

Keywords:
warcraft 3, human, vs, elf, blood, arthas, kael
Contents

Humans vs Blood Elfs (Map)

Reviews
13:31, 1st Jan 2013 Orcnet: looks to me, its very much in its early stage of BetA, game play is too repetitive, plain, and endless, how do you finish the game? the enemy base has an invulnerable ability where you just die in there base and then...

M

13:31, 1st Jan 2013
Orcnet:
I know the rules is NO WIP

looks to me, its very much in its early stage of BetA, game play is too repetitive, plain, and endless, how do you finish the game? the enemy base has an invulnerable ability where you just die in there base and then the forever AoS continues, the game play needs full attention and well made to meet the player's standards not like this. also I don't know where to get gold/lumber in the game since you didn't make a trigger that gets resources from enemies killed that is very common to aos games

terrain is again small and very plain, should you atleast increase size and make up a beauteous environment rather than a very monotone ground

overall, game needs more love judging from the fact that the game play itself is plain and terrain as well. I don't suggest the Paladin's characteristics on a AoS doesn't fit him well obviously he only supports a single target, then himself, a buff that gives 1 bit of armor per level, and a random revive ability that may either revive 6 cheap priests than a decent footman, same goes with the creep waves its too fast like what it spawns 2-3 seconds? that can lag the map if I don't kill the enemies quickly. Please re-upload it in the Map Development for a better feed back and for you to rework your beta map good luck

Level 16
I noticed this map by your "I need world editor expert" - topic and I gave it a try and sorry to say that but you don't need help, you need a whole new idea.

In fact we just have a 1vs1 map, with mass spawning soldiers, which was an endless fight for them, I just picked Arthas used Divine Shield and attacked the enemy base, while I got heal from it!

Making your own idea is always good (as long you don't mess up with the Wc3 story totally..) but you can do much more with it!
All in all you should take back your map from the maps section, go to the "Warcraft III Modding" sub-forum and ask for stuff, since your triggers are a mess too -_-

Level 30
I know the rules is NO WIP

looks to me, its very much in its early stage of BetA, game play is too repetitive, plain, and endless, how do you finish the game? the enemy base has an invulnerable ability where you just die in there base and then the forever AoS continues, the game play needs full attention and well made to meet the player's standards not like this. also I don't know where to get gold/lumber in the game since you didn't make a trigger that gets resources from enemies killed that is very common to aos games

terrain is again small and very plain, should you atleast increase size and make up a beauteous environment rather than a very monotone ground

overall, game needs more love judging from the fact that the game play itself is plain and terrain as well. I don't suggest the Paladin's characteristics on a AoS doesn't fit him well obviously he only supports a single target, then himself, a buff that gives 1 bit of armor per level, and a random revive ability that may either revive 6 cheap priests than a decent footman, same goes with the creep waves its too fast like what it spawns 2-3 seconds? that can lag the map if I don't kill the enemies quickly. Please re-upload it in the Map Development for a better feed back and for you to rework your beta map good luck

Level 5

If you destroy the two towers the 2 tower Guardian of barracks will be vulnerable and if you destroy one of them the barracks will be vulnerable please approve it and i will do all of my best to create good, better or best map. I am only 11 years old to make alot of things only myself, so i need group to make the map. Thank you.

Level 30
that is why I insist you to redirect your focus here in the Map Development that way you can have more than building a group, you get help and experience along the way and making maps doesn't have to do with age gap/disabled body parts/ruined childhood of any sort but its more of the persistence that polishes a map.
If you didn't approve it, i think i'm tired of making maps that all mods rejected. Please don't approve it, because i'm tired!
really dude you just made one map