1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Do you have good ideas for new contests? If so, please open new threads in the Contest Submission sub-forum to discuss them.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HumanMage

Submitted by Draconix
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Well, a Battle Mage Of The Frozen Fire.OFcause it is not a color Invert.It is 94% freehand. Absolutely no filters and stuff.Hope you enjoy this :)If you use, credit me plz.

RoC path- Textures\Priest.blp
TFT path- Textures\BloodPriest.blp

Keywords:
Priest, Mage, Human, monk, cleric, magician, wizard
Contents

HumanMage (Texture)

Reviews
17:24, 14th Mar 2008 THE_END: Pretty cool, face is pretty boss
  1. 17:24, 14th Mar 2008
    THE_END: Pretty cool, face is pretty boss

2. blademaster

blademaster

Resources:
    Resources:
    crop the screen
    armor is nice
    rest looks like paint..

2/5

3. Shamanruler

Shamanruler

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ...you calculated how much freehand?????
    lol whatever, i like it, its pretty cool 4/5, i dont like the cape though, dunno why, it just....yeh

4. Eusira

Eusira

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Too much recolor, the eyes totally suck, and the fact "PLZ give credit" prompts me to assume you are a noob. The armor is bland here and there, and some areas lack correct shading

Yes, I am substituting for Wormskull, but not and "flamatically"

5. Draconix

Draconix

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    TOO MUCH RECOLOR? LIKE WHAT?! THE HAIR?
    In fact it's the only thing i really recolored.
    I didn't know how to change it besides the recolor.
    The unwarp face looks crapy but the warped version it looks good enough.
    "Plz give credit"?! i said : "if you use give credit plz.
    It's a standard. Look at other skinners. If the skin is used it is only fair to credit it.
    Does that prompt the skinner is a noob? NO.
    Armor lack correct shading? WHERE THE HELL? SHOW ME!
    And don't submit for other ppl. If wormscull has something to say he'll say it, and i'd accept it.
    You people say something is not good but you don't say WHERE. I can correct, i'm not lazy, TELL WHAT"S WRONG and WHERE IS IT?! :evil:

Btw, you cant count on the screenshotcuz my wc3 viewer shows everything like crap. i gave it only for the jeneral idea of the unit.

6. IrBat

IrBat

Resources:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    so open it in wc3 editor...

Theres is stuff wrong with the shading.
    the legs need to be blended better, the inner shading on the shoulders is too dark.

Also, the chest is horrid, it doesnt look like armor, it looks like retarded pec's and abb's...

The cloak is boring as sin, do something more intricate, like tribal flames.

The skin isnt bad, its just bland, nothing stands out and kicks me in the face. I get the feeling this guy would impale himself on his own staff if he were alive, becasue he is so boring...

Use your colors better and your shading in ALL area,s, he reminds me of a blue Jaina, who was also about a interesting as a broken toaster.

Heres what you can do to make the guy kickass.
    Addshade lines on the leg, just a few minor ones, very very minor. Make his armour actaully look like armour. Ive never seen uglt white armor, its always sleek, and metallic. Make it so.
    Clean the shit on his face up, lines are too dark and wobbly.

Why are his pecks so low?? bring them up and clean up that messy shit around the neck.

ALSO, and probably most important, when the hell does armor have blacked sections to differentiate the surface hight?? Goto google and look up some old armor, like ramn armor and shit, do you see black lines to separate the pec/abb look of the armor? I sure as hell dont.

Theres still more shit, but concentrate on those basics i mentions first.

7. Draconix

Draconix

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Ok, IrBat, That's finally a constructive comment.
    I can't bring his pecks cuz of the model itself. look at the screen shot.
    Everything else is acceptable. I'll work on it.
    And if you want a kick in the face - just ASK! :twisted: :twisted: :wink: