• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Vs Undead!! v1.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is a 3v3 where u choose a hero out of 4 and enter the war, u use money to send troops at the enemy in an attempt to push them back far enough so that u have a chance to attack their main base, if u kill it you win.

Keywords:
human, undead, war
Contents

Human Vs Undead!! v1.5 (Map)

Reviews
09:34, 5th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: This map is too bad and too far from approval: - No custom heroes - No custom spells - Poorly made terrain - Unoriginal - Lack of items - Lack of game modes - Little amount of creeps to send I...

M

09:34, 5th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
This map is too bad and too far from approval:

- No custom heroes
- No custom spells
- Poorly made terrain
- Unoriginal
- Lack of items
- Lack of game modes
- Little amount of creeps to send

I don't see this as an approvable map ever, rather concentrate on making something more original, this isn't bad but still, Rejected.

Level 6
Nice map. But try and personalize each hero (give em different spells then there default ones) Also make the units a little more expensive, all you had to do was spam light infantry/ghouls. But other then that great map

Level 14
Here is my review:

Review
Terrain: 2/5 Comment: Lacking Terrain. Nothing Special.
Original: 4/5: A few maps like these here & there.
Triggering: 2/5 Comment: Lack of successful triggers.
Custom Material: 1/5 Comment: Nothing is custom made.
Fun factor: 2/5 Comment: No variety of experiences. Nothing special

Overall comment: A odd map. Nothing Special.

Suggestions:

*Make units/spells/icons/heroes more custom. That will Draw attension.
*Fix the trigger leaks. Download Leak Check At the tools section
*Imrpove the terrain. Ask for help or read some terraining tutorials.
*Increase unit costs.
*More Items will make your map more attractive.
*Edit: Update the description

Final Rating

Not horrible. But Needs Alot of improvement. I vote this map for Approval and i rate Lacking

Last edited: