• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human & Undead vs Orc

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My First map i have make, is a test map . so You can se my ides and skills about map making.
and what i are gonna think about to do maps. (i,m a new to make maps)

Any Tips or ides Post on www.hiveworkshop.com

Version: 1.1.1

Version 1.1.2
- Are a gonna fix Undead as a own team.

//Lord Simon

Keywords:
Melee , Lord Simon
Contents

Human & Undead vs Orc (Map)

Reviews
10:09, 12th Oct 2013 Orcnet: lacking map description and game quality.

M

10:09, 12th Oct 2013
Orcnet: lacking map description and game quality.

24 kb is definitely not enough for a decent map. I know you're probably new here but please understand that it's quality maps we're looking for here, the playable and entertaining. Test maps etc aren't really accepted. I'm sure once you get into the feel of mapmaking you'll start to produce some good things but for now keep working at it and getting help from other map makers.

Level 2
24 kb is definitely not enough for a decent map. I know you're probably new here but please understand that it's quality maps we're looking for here, the playable and entertaining. Test maps etc aren't really accepted. I'm sure once you get into the feel of mapmaking you'll start to produce some good things but for now keep working at it and getting help from other map makers.

ok. I now , but as I say. is only a map. for test my skills. Is gonna be update and i gonna add more stuff. . but i gonna do a Another map call Dalaran defence. whos is bigger in the sizes . but thanks for the tips (if this are a tips)

I,m register for a few month ago. but i,m a new to make maps.
//Lord Simon

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/beta-rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/

is only a map. for test my skills
Listen, Map Section aren't for "here's my little test map skill, take a look at it" maps.
This means, no Simple Maps, no WIP Maps, only Completed Maps with Decent Quality can be accepted.
If you want to learn about mapping or need guides, try using WEHZ, if you want to show your map that's on progress, use Map Development Forum.

I,m register for a few month ago. but i,m a new to make maps.
Rules are rules, so please read them first.
Newbies and Pros are bound to rules, no exception.
It's nice to have new Mapmakers at Hive though.

Level 2
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/beta-rules-information-710/map-submission-rules-228244/

Listen, Map Section aren't for "here's my little test map skill, take a look at it" maps.
This means, no Simple Maps, no WIP Maps, only Completed Maps with Decent Quality can be accepted.
If you want to learn about mapping or need guides, try using WEHZ, if you want to show your map that's on progress, use Map Development Forum.

Rules are rules, so please read them first.
Newbies and Pros are bound to rules, no exception.
It's nice to have new Mapmakers at Hive though.

Ok. I gonna read the rules. thanks daffa.

but i have a question. to anyone in the hive. even you daffa.

Will anyone in the hive help me "Which" my campaigns. (Spells,icon , m.m)

//Lord Simon

ps: can i remove my maps. and then upload this map later. if I will?

Ok. I gonna read the rules. thanks daffa.

but i have a question. to anyone in the hive. even you daffa.

Will anyone in the hive help me "Which" my campaigns. (Spells,icon , m.m)

//Lord Simon

ps: can i remove my maps. and then upload this map later. if I will?

Good.

Okay, as long as you're dedicated with your campaign and have a promising chance to finish them, people will help you.

P.S : ask a Map Moderator to delete your map, you can upload your map next time you have the map completely finished. Users can't delete their resources.

Level 2
Good.

Okay, as long as you're dedicated with your campaign and have a promising chance to finish them, people will help you.

P.S : ask a Map Moderator to delete your map, you can upload your map next time you have the map completely finished. Users can't delete their resources.

Ok. Thanks Daffa.

// Lord Simon

PS: but if you have any tips or something about map making. so pm me or something.
;) :)

Ps to map moderators: Delete this map if your will. //Lord Simon