• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human SpellSteal

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
I made this icon as an ability for this model.
I'm not really satisfied with the end result, but I don't know how to improve it either, so I'm waiting for feedback.

After the feedback I received I was able to improve this icon a lot, even so if you have any tips on how to improve it more, I would like to hear it.
Okay so i'm back at this mother f icon, I think I got a lot better metal texture, not satisfied with how the wrist looks though.

318128664_672202164520454_6649245013891500615_n.jpg

And if you use it, don't give me credits, after all I made this from Blizzard icon.
Contents

Human SpellSteal (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
Ill give you a chance to add more towards this because right now its just a recolor.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

well, I think I'm going to delete my icon and use the one you showed me, where can I download it?
That's not how it works! You see, same as you I'm not really awesome at creating my own icons. I simply go for good recolors with minor adjustments or avatar icons for certain custom models/skins but when it comes to upload an icon you should keep in mind that even if it is a recolor it should still be a fine one. Yours in this circumstance seems pixelated, as for the one I posted on your bundle, you cannot download it from anywhere. You can simply make it using an advanced photo editor and the button manager. Check this: Full Icon Tutorial (Reforged) + ¨tool¨ I hope it helps you!

Level 6
That's not how it works! You see, same as you I'm not really awesome at creating my own icons. I simply go for good recolors with minor adjustments or avatar icons for certain custom models/skins but when it comes to upload an icon you should keep in mind that even if it is a recolor it should still be a fine one. Yours in this circumstance seems pixelated, as for the one I posted on your bundle, you cannot download it from anywhere. You can simply make it using an advanced photo editor and the button manager. Check this: Full Icon Tutorial (Reforged) + ¨tool¨ I hope it helps you!
pixelated... i can work on that thanks for the feedback