• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Monk needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am in dire need of a model similar to that of the Storm Pandaren, however that is human.

I am hoping to get it in similar clothes to that of the pandaren and I do need it wearing a koolie hat like it, however to my knowledge any attempts to change that model itself would probably be futile as pandarens and humans are very different, and a fat human isn't wanted.

I would not mind if this model was based off another, but I am hoping to get it to look decent and be under 200kbs in file size total.

For the weaponry of the unit I would like him to carry a sheathed sword like many samurai used to and attack by unsheathing and swinging it, or claws would suffice if they proved to be easier to work with.

I would rather the unit himself be young, and have silver/grey long hair with black monk vestments if the person(s) willing to make the model is willing to do the skin as well, for his spell casting animation - I would like him to his hands together infront of him as though he is praying, his 'impatient' or idle animation would be just looking around, much similar to the Blademaster, and if possible I would like him to have a punching animation too as a 'alternate' attack.

As for shoes if his feet are ever visible, sandals would be preferred, or he could go barefoot, he does not need facial hair though and no specific facial expression is needed, but calm is preferred.

I really hope someone is willing to do this model for me, as I am sure it is something many people would find useful, credit will be given on my maps to the creator(s) of the model and I look forward to seeing what work people might have ^_^

Level 1
>.<;

If no one is willing to at least reply to my post, can one of you at least refer me to someone that may be able to assist me?

Status
Not open for further replies.