• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human DH

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Human DemonHunter on fire
( my firs skin )
Contents

Human DH (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Not a real reskin here sir, let's step up ya game

M

THE_END: Not a real reskin here sir, let's step up ya game

Level 13
the abs are too large. the top one is too near the pectorals ( it looks like stickied together ).
far from having enough changes, you basicly drawed over his pants his blandes and that's about it:

hint: fire's natural scheme is : yellow to red , not red to yellow.

oh and he have no ears or eyebrows, whats up with that?

Level 2
I need assistance on a skin, for some reason on my illidan skin the default borders of the weapon and the lil panda icon's borders show up in game and i cant get rid of them how did u get only the flames to show up in game? on your skins blades...

Level 2
the blades of this skin are goods, that fire is a good idea, but the face and the body are very ugly ... its hard to make eyes to demon hunter, so, dont tr it on ur first skin... the hair istn good to ... but ... to ur first skin is good :D :D :D

Level 1
i think that u should leave a bandana over the eyes i mean even though he is a human demon hunter that dosnt cure his blindnes so come on man

u can make a flamey bandana :p :D :)