• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Captain/Soldier

A model I worked some months ago. Figured I could upload it. It uses the bones, effects and animations made by Direfury, so when used you should credit as both. I only made mesh and rigged it to the bones made by him.

It has version without and with helmet.
Contents

Human Captain/Soldier (Model)

Human Captain/Soldier with helmet (Model)

Reviews
PROXY
Review: Great looking addition to the human race. Work ingame and perform well. Approved.
Level 50
This is hands down one of the best Footman/Captain model ever. Looks like what I imagine to be a grunt in the Warcraft universe, way more realistic than a lot of Footman models lying around and still have the WC3 feel to it because of the simple mesh and internal textures used :)
I really tried to make it stand out from the other models people share here on the Hive. I wanted to make like a soldier of some special sorts for the humans, not just a captain/footman. Maybe this will be more useful if it has decay bones, I'll see to add one.

Level 4
Cool work, especially i like his face 5/5
Can be very useful for my campaign.

P.S.
Don't know why, but this model reminds me Miloš Obilić appearance from film "Boj na Kosovu".
obilic-u-turskom-logoru.jpg