• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Human Blademaster

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a simple Human Blademaster.
has all blademaster animations.
enjoy.

[note: don't edit without my permission]

Update:
-Now uses all in-game textures.
-The legs look alittle weird unanimated but in-game and playing animations its unnoticable.
-Added portrait.

Update2:
Added more team-colour
Gave him some leather boots.

Keywords:
Human, Blademaster, Sword, Blade, Master, Man, Male, Fighter, Hero, Swordsman.
Contents

Human Blademaster (Model)

Human Blademaster (Model)

Reviews
Frankster: There is virtually no team colour. The proportions are very off and strange. The knee area looks distorted. Misha: to be honest, it looks awful.. arthas always looks awful, and proportions are really chick-like.. how about you add...

M

Frankster:

There is virtually no team colour.
The proportions are very off and strange.
The knee area looks distorted.

Misha:
to be honest, it looks awful.. arthas always looks awful, and proportions are really chick-like.. how about you add a boob-bump to the mesh, rewrap to some female texture, change that arthas head and give the new 'her' a new and thin sword? then we'll have a cool blade mistress
right now it just doesn't cut it.. lol, get it? xD cut

aand where boots and legs connect is kinda weird, see what you can do with that..

Level 4
What is up with his knees? They are horribly distorted. Like he got some sort of a strange disease.
Also, in the model viewer on this site the sword is moving through the air in the walk animation, i dont know if this happens ingame though.

Level 11
Yeah I'm trying to fix his knees lol, the blademaster's trousers arn't helping with that cause.
and the original model had that problem in the editors aswell but ingame its fine.

I am planning to add some TC but I am not that good at it lol. Not sure where to put it eaither. But I should update it tommorow whenever I get on.

Level 9
Not to be "that" guy but I just have to say; "Oh look... Another blademaster model..."

Its good first model but there’s quite a lot that’s wrong with it, along with some of the other things already said (like strange legs and incorrect proportions) but overall the model looks very bland.

If you’re going to go and add team color I'd suggest adding it to the thigh armor and maybe to the chest, in place of the texture(s) you’re already using. Adding team color to those regions would help to greatly break up the "steel blandness" the model has going at them moment.

As it stands I give it a 3/5. There’s plenty of room for great improvements. A good first model overall. :grin:

Roland

R

Roland

This model looks neat, I really like the animations, Good Job Sir! :D